Our doctors are always available to treat eye emergencies such as infections, eye pain, foreign matter in the eye or sudden loss of vision. During normal office hours, one of our doctors will be happy to treat your eye condition. If your emergency occurs after hours simply call our office at 406-252-9927 and you will be given directions on how to page one of our doctors who is on call 24 hours.
When is an eye problem an emergency?
- Sudden loss of vision
- Sudden or prolonged blurred vision
- Eye pain
- Light sensitivity which is greater than usual
- Mucus discharge or mattering
- Distortion of vision
- Double vision of sudden onset
- Flashes of light
- Foreign material in the eye
- Excessive burning or itching