Our doctors are always available to treat eye emergiencies such as infections, eye pain, foreign matter in the eye or sudden loss of vision. During normal office hours, one of our doctors will be happy to treat your eye condition.
When is an eye problem an emergency?
- Sudden loss of vision
- Sudden or prolonged blurred vision
- Eye pain
- Light sensitivity which is greater than usual
- Mucus discharge or mattering
- Distortion of vision
- Sudden onset of double vision
- Flashes of light
- Foreign material in the eye
- Excessive burning or itching